conneeawog

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Bed That Debbie Made


This is my bed that my sister, Debi, built for me one afternoon 2 years ago while I was at work. She is very talented in wood as well as crafts and decorating. Robin my niece gave me the butterfly bedspread as my Christmas present the next year and Debi gave me the shams, pillows and valance. She put the vines and butterfly decorations on the bed this past spring and got me the bird houses to go on the post. Debi the bed was the best present ever from you and Robin You can't know how much I love the bedspread.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

I love your bed! Aren't sisters great! :)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bed is so pretty...I'll bet you rest peacefully in such a beautiful bed!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home