HI CONNEE, I helped you get started and hopefully you can go on and add another post. You can also change it too. I will try to help you get going. You have already done alot so you are well on your way. Let me know if you need help. Love you, JB
Hi Connee, I'm so glad that you are blogging now ;) I will try to drop by and see what is happening every once in a while. :) I have a sweet baby boy now- His name is Noah! I just love him to death! Talk soon,
Hi GG, I love your blog. I am at mom's house and we have been to a movie and out to eat and have had a fun day. Nicole is here so it was just us 3 girls. Wish you could come visit us sometime. I love you, Melissa
Hi Connee, I went on your blog tonight and I am going to try to set one up with Janet's help. I like your blog. I will check it out more later. Love ya, Mary, Welchie Baby and Buckshot(My little poodle)
7 Comments:
HI CONNEE, I helped you get started and hopefully you can go on and add another post. You can also change it too. I will try to help you get going. You have already done alot so you are well on your way. Let me know if you need help. Love you, JB
Hi Connee,
I'm so glad that you are blogging now ;) I will try to drop by and see what is happening every once in a while. :) I have a sweet baby boy now- His name is Noah! I just love him to death!
Talk soon,
Hi connee, from a very old old friend just want to says hi love you Darlene BRUFFEY SITTON
Ooh LaLa, I like this picture of you! I don't think I have ever seen it. If you have time blow it up so I can see you better. Love you!
Hi GG, I love your blog. I am at mom's house and we have been to a movie and out to eat and have had a fun day. Nicole is here so it was just us 3 girls. Wish you could come visit us sometime. I love you, Melissa
Hey CONNEE! How are you doing?
Hi Connee, I went on your blog tonight and I am going to try to set one up with Janet's help. I like your blog. I will check it out more later. Love ya, Mary, Welchie Baby and Buckshot(My little poodle)
Post a Comment
<< Home