conneeawog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

THANKSGIVING BLESSING


For all of you who will be taking time to look in on the blogs you visit. I want to send a Special Thanksgiving Blessing to you and all your friends and families.

I Bless you with a Day of Family Time and Love and of giving. To those who will be spending the day alone I send a special
Blessing of Love and Joy to you

As you look on the past year with Thanksgiving, I hope that you will remember all that god has given you and bless you with. Health, Love, Family, Friends, Children, Granchildren and all the extended family we all have, these are all the things we have to be thankful for.

May your day be filled with Laughter, Love and Kindness.

I will be spending my day with my Mother, Sister and her family. We will all gather at Lindy & Robins home, my nephew and his wife along with his 3 sons, Jac, Ethan and Gavin, my neice, Ronnin & Joe with their son Jace,

My neice Cayla and her husband Brandon won't be able to join us until their Christmas vacation. Cayla is in her Masters program and Brandon is finishing his Bachelors degree at Southeastern College in Lakeland Florida and he has family in Florida close by and will spend Thanksgiving with them.

I am looking forward to Gods Blessings for the next year. We have a lot to be Thankful for. God raised Mother from her death bed last December and she is with us to celebrate another Thanksgiving and Christmas.

May you experience Gods Blessings on this day and the next year.

connee (gg)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear connee, thanks for your wishes! i came home today from another week away from my family. now, britta is at school meeting other parents of the children in franziska's class while i'm wrapping the first gifts, watching the peaceful sleep of our daughters and now catching up with the recent e-mails. reading your thanksgiving wishes- i felt instantly remembered at our time we spent together and i do hope to see you again. love frank

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home