conneeawog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Mother at Red Lobster


Here is a photo of my mother taken last year when my step-daughter, Janet and her friend, Ileta came for a visit. They had a great visit and my mother enjoyed seeing them while they were here. Mother goes by Nana to all the grandchildren and she turned 83 on her birthday in May. I thought this was a very good photo of her. WE LOVE YOU NANA.

3 Comments:

Blogger gg` said...

I thought I had lost the walk post when I just got in a minute of ago, you might know you were already putting in the picture and put one of Mom. Debit and I were going to take a picture of her for the blog but this is a good one and recent enough I think. Thank you my daughter
gg

6:45 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I had never seen a picture of your mother! I am sure she is a great lady like you!

6:52 PM  
Blogger JB said...

What a BEAUTIFUL NANA. I love you and miss you. Hope you are having a great day. LOVE, JB

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home