conneeawog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Frank & Family August 2006


In my original post I failed to tell about our exchange students that Bill and I hosted in l985 and l987. Frank and Meike were from Germany, and in l986 we were blessed to be able to make a trip to Germany and visit with Frank, Meike and their family for 21 days, also making a side trip to Paris with Frank for 4 days.

This is a highlight that I will never forget and think about often since losing Bill. Frank still emails Janet and sends pictures. I am sure when she sees this she will add a picture for me.

We also hosted Tom from Norway in 1986 and had a good year with him also.

connee

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Connee!! I am so glad you're blogging! You'll have to get my address from Janet, as I don't have it published, but I would love for you to visit!

Love you!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home