conneeawog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A New Cardinal Fan








Janet tells me it is time for another posting, so here goes.

As you have heard (or maybe watched) the Cardinals won the World Series. We weren't able to go but all the Carnetts, St. Louis Feezells and Nana were glued to the TV watching each and every game. This is the most that has been happening around here. We also were excited to watch on TV as approximately 500,000 were downtown for the Victory Parade and over 50,000 were lucky enough to get into the stadium free for the Rally the city put on.

We discovered on Sunday that we have our very own New Cardinal fan, (See Pictures above). Lindy's new baby son, Gavin Luke showed up on Sunday all decked out in his Cardinal outfit and kept his ball cap on the whole morning. As you can see, he is the cutest fan in St Louis - along with his Proud Daddy. Pastor Daddy had to show him off before he preached that morning. Mother and I along with my Sister Debi and her husband attend Lindy's church in St Peters, MO.

Ronnin, Debi's daughter and her son were in town for a wedding of one of her closest friends, check out little Ronnin, Jace looks and acts just like his Mommy.

I don't know if your trees have been as beautiful as ours, but they have been extra pretty this year. Hope you are enjoying your fall and you have a wonderful holiday season coming up.

More later
gg

8 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Enjoyed your post! :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger JB said...

GREAT BLOG - AWESOME PHOTOS. Finally I got them on. They didn't turn out too bad after all, huh???

Love ya, JB

5:08 PM  
Blogger gg` said...

no they didn't, even the dark one was lighter on the blog than it was in the email.

Thanks, they look great, isn't he a cutey?

He has been crawling since before he was 6 months and has been pulling up for a couple of weeks now.

Oh well you always think yours are the cutest, he is just one of my cuteys, as I have several
gg

8:21 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

What a little cutie!

7:30 AM  
Blogger JB said...

HI Connee.......see if you get this on your regular E-mail. I think it should work now. Let me know. Did you hear from Mary??? Love ya, JB

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GG, This is from Melissa. I sure did enjoy the pictures and I like your blog. When are you going to come and see us? I had a good time at my mom's and am getting ready to go home and get Alissa. I love you. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Tell Nana & Debi hi for me. I have some school pictures for you but don't have all of the pictures yet...I have the girl's but not Jared and Jordan's. Love ya, Melissa

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Connee,
Kyle is a big Cardinals fan...especially since we used to live in St. Louis! He was so glad that they won! What sweet boys! How old is the smallest one...looks a little older than Noah. Bethany got Noah a Cardinals outfit..but, he has already outgrown it...so he couldn't wear it to church after they won! What a beautiful family!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connee,
Your blogs are great. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of Lindy and his cute little Cardinal fan. also of Ronnin. We may just surprise you all one of these days and show up there for church. We've been wanting to, but Ron is gone so much of the time its hard to get him out of his recliner when he is home. He always tells me that he has some mechanic work to do on his chair.....he has to put a rear-end in it!! ha ha Well keep up the good work. I'll be watching.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home