conneeawog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Photos of Mother

In March 2005, Mother, Janet & Ileta went to Red Lobster for a Girl's Night Out. Mother is waiting here for the hostess to seat them.
Mother is showing off her pretty kitchen to Janet & Ileta.
Mother and my step-daughter, Janet
Ileta and Mother taken in March 2005. Ileta & her family as well as Janet & her family attended the church in Lamar when my parents pastored there back in the late 50s and early 60s.

7 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

GREAT PHOTOS. Someone sure does take SUPER PICTURES......Love, JB

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma,
These are really good pictures of you. I especially like the ones you took at Red Lobster. Can't wait to see you in PERSON! I love you!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Where are ya, Con?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Connie, for me to do it, I'd have to have your username and pw. I don't mind doing it for you. Do you want me to also link other blogs from yours? You can email bethy_blu2@yahoo.com with the info.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I added your pic, and also some links down on the bottom left!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

If you ever want to switch pics, I will do it for you. I think that one looks really good!

7:47 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Hi Connee, I think your picture looks great. I was there with Bethy when she put it on and set your other links. It is super. Love ya, Janet

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home